Late availability for August Bank Holiday long weekend
It is the week of the August Bank Holiday long weekend and we still have some lovely rooms available to let over this public holiday weekend. Here are some of the rooms and the views from them that guests may enjoy when booking a stay with us. Rates have been kept at 2008 levels.
- This magnificent William IV four-poster bed takes pride of place in The Langdale room. A deep pocket sprung handmade mattress will promote a restful night’s sleep.
- The view from The Langdale room.
- Our standard 4-poster room, The Coniston, has a lovely view of Lake Windermere and the fells from its window. Enjoy a good night’s sleep in this William IV handmade bed.
- Enjoy the view from The Coniston at Blenheim Lodge.
Standard double room
- Enjoy a lovely weekend staying in The Blue Room, with its comfy pocket sprung mattress that guests have likened to sleeping on a cloud! This ground floor standard double room has pretty Lake Windermere views.
- This gorgeous view can be seen from The Blue Room at Blenheim Lodge.
- Belle Isle, one of our single bedrooms available this August Bank Holiday long weekend, has wide handmade single mattress.
- This view of north Lake Windermere may be seen from Belle Isle.
- Brantfell, a single room with antique Queend Anne bed and handmade mattress, offers a comfortable place of retreat.
- A view from Brantfell of Lake Windermere.
- One of our single rooms at Blenheim Lodge. This is The Eyrie, which is full of character. It has a velux window set in a sloping ceiling.
- A Windermere Cruise ferry makes its way across Lake Windermere in this view from The Eyrie.
We have late available rooms either side of the August Bank Holiday weekend as well in various rooms, so please do enquire. We would love to host you and share the gorgeous beauty of the English Lake District with you. Welcome!
Blenheim Lodge . . . panoramic Lake views, peace and tranquillity, nestled against acres of beautiful fields and woodlands, in the heart of the English Lake District National Park.’
error: Content is protected !!